Judgment Fairy Academy
Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Se
Judgment Fairy Academy
Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Se
Judgment Fairy Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgment Fairy Academy

Where the judgment Begins

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
judgment menu
poster of the month
Koinu<3 Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D 8-7
Duelist of the Month
Dead PheonixFX Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D 12-93
Card of the Month
Evilswarm Ophion Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D LkPmTmn
Latest topics
» Hello duelists
Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:08 am by lordofdeath223

» New Academy
Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:25 am by Judgment Master

» just a bit of free time...
Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:17 pm by EpicCD16

» hittin home runs all day B)
Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:20 pm by Braves Baseball

» Did any1 knew about this
Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:05 pm by Viridi goddess of nature

» FIRST STEP OF REVIVING
Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:17 pm by lordofdeath223

» i need some help
Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:01 pm by accessdenied

» Hidden Arsenal 7 : Knight of Stars
Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:21 pm by EpicCD16

» Sailor's Room
Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:05 pm by EpicCD16

» Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D
Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:36 pm by barcodepez

» 謎/Nazo's room
Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:41 pm by EpicCD16

» Well well well.....
Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:06 pm by EpicCD16

» CYBER IS BACK AND THAT DESERVS AN ANNOUNCEMENT
Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:52 pm by EpicCD16

» My Dorm Room
Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:21 pm by EpicCD16

» Koinu<3's Room IM BUSTING DOORS DOWN!!
Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:14 pm by EpicCD16

» video games
Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:10 pm by EpicCD16

» Im Back, run for it, lol
Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:06 pm by EpicCD16

Top posting users this month
No user
Visitors counter
stylish fancy counters
Web sites Stats
fm chat
ChatBox
Affiliates
free forum

Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Braves Baseball

Braves Baseball

Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Empty
PostSubject: Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D   Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:39 pm

Hey guys!! I know i havent been here in a while and all and most likely no one remebers me but whatevs...im here for some time Very Happy

also on a side note:
Any of you who were at NDA and remember ~Accelerate~ i wanna say something to a couple of people

Pheonix: sorry for all i have done, like questioning you, insulting you, doing whatever back then. I really shouldnt have so im sorry

Kingboo: sorry for insulting your skills when in reality your better then me at dueling and all else yugiohish

and then the ppl im not sure are here

pez: sorry for the insults

death...: sorry for the insults

So im back everyone :DD
Back to top Go down
Dead PhoenixFX

Dead PhoenixFX

PostSubject: Re: Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D   Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:04 pm

so...like who are you, a hacker, you hacked derp?! because you ain't no derp I know...

you're always welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
Braves Baseball

Braves Baseball

PostSubject: Re: Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D   Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:47 pm

howd u find out so fast?!?!?! XD jk
Back to top Go down
SailorAthena

SailorAthena

PostSubject: Re: Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D   Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:28 pm

I don't know what happened but welcome back Smile If you want to duel with your new deck just let me know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Braves Baseball

Braves Baseball

PostSubject: Re: Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D   Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:37 pm

i have a newer deck i use than the 92 one :3 bring it xD
Back to top Go down
SailorAthena

SailorAthena

PostSubject: Re: Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D   Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:29 am

Lol my deck hasn't changed too much
Back to top Go down
Braves Baseball

Braves Baseball

PostSubject: Re: Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D   Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:44 am

perfect then i can win > Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dead PhoenixFX

Dead PhoenixFX

PostSubject: Re: Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D   Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:33 pm

nah Athena > Derp
Back to top Go down
barcodepez

barcodepez

PostSubject: Re: Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D   Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:19 am

derp your insults were dumb and your trolling weak but its okay ... if anyone wants to duel or contact me if you catch me on dn send me a message but sadly I never really use it because of dev pro and my local team is testing for nationals
Back to top Go down
EpicCD16

EpicCD16

PostSubject: Re: Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D   Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:19 pm

thats cool, must be fun going to nationals
Back to top Go down
Dead PhoenixFX

Dead PhoenixFX

PostSubject: Re: Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D   Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:34 pm

stressful too
Back to top Go down
EpicCD16

EpicCD16

PostSubject: Re: Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D   Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:19 pm

probably, im not good enough to even get close lol
Back to top Go down
Dead PhoenixFX

Dead PhoenixFX

PostSubject: Re: Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D   Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:54 pm

what are you, a masochist? putting yourself down like that... though probably right
Back to top Go down
EpicCD16

EpicCD16

PostSubject: Re: Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D   Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:41 pm

ive only played for like a year, have no way to buy cards online, and go to tournaments with pros with windups, dino rabbit, and so on, also my only deck is dw, it sucks and i have no cash flow whatsoever. it will be a while until i get anywhere but i can wate. im not being negative, im just sateing the facts and looking at my situation. after i solve the money problem, the rest will be a piece of cake probably
Back to top Go down
Dead PhoenixFX

Dead PhoenixFX

PostSubject: Re: Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D   Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:38 pm

today is the day I joined my first academy thus exactly 1 year I have played
Back to top Go down
EpicCD16

EpicCD16

PostSubject: Re: Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D   Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:44 pm

congrats ill make you a cake, that is if you like cake
Back to top Go down
barcodepez

barcodepez

PostSubject: Re: Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D   Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:36 pm

tbh nationals is going to be stupid im talking macro rabbit with evilswarm thunderbirds in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D   Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im back!!! and most likely worst than ever :D
Page 1 of 1